The following online calculators serve as helpful tools during the mortgage process.
- Calculate your monthly payment and see how the principal is paid over time.
Rent vs. Own
- Calculate the difference between renting and buying a home.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Calculate the APR for fixed-rate or adjustable-rate loans.
- Determine if you can consolidate your debt by combining it with your home mortgage.
- Find out how soon you can pay off your mortgage by making a prepayment.
- Determine the additional monthly payment amount needed to pay off the loan sooner.
Refinance Break-Even Point
- Find out how long it will take to "break-even" on a refinanced loan.
- Determine the estimated tax savings with a new loan.
The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results. The calculated results are intended for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed.